Duration: 6N/7D (FIXED DEPARTURE)
Destinations: 4N LEH |1N NUBRA|1N PANGONG
● Return Airfare from New Delhi
● Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
● Meals: Breakfast & Dinner.
● Assistance upon arrival and departure, welcome in Ladakhi style tea In Hotel or Guest House.
● Transfers, Sightseeing & overland journey by non-air-conditioned Vehicle (Up to 6 Pax
Qualis/Xylo & Up to 12 Pax Tempo Traveler on sharing basis as per the booked package).
● Wildlife fee.
● Environment fee charges.
● First Aid Medical kit in Cab.
● Oxygen Cylinder is also included in every vehicle (For Nubra and Pangong Only)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive in Leh
Arrival Leh Kushok Bakula Airport (This must be one of the Most Sensational Flights in the World. On a
clear day from one side of the aircraft can be seen in the distance the peaks of K2, Nanga Parbat,
Gasherbrum and on the other side of the aircraft, so close that you feel you could reach out and touch it,
is the Nun Kun massif.) Upon arrival you will met by our representative and transfer to Hotel for Check-in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize followed by Welcome tea or Coffee at the Hotel.Evening visit Shanti Stupa. Later visit the market (stay for 02hour only). Return back to the hotel / Guest house for Overnight stay.
Day 02: Sham Valley Excursion up to Sangam (90 Kms round trip)
After breakfast you drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh – Kargil Highway. And start our
sightseeing with Hall of Fame (Museum Constructed by India Army) near Leh is worth a visit for every
Indian, and proceed further to Gurudwara Patthar Sahib Nestled deep in the Himalayas, A drive of
another 4 km took us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity & further Driving through a
picturesque landscape we reached the Confluence Of The Indus And Zanskar River. After visiting above
places we drive back to Lehenroute visiting Spituk Monastery, Built in 15th century during the reign of
Grags ‘bum-lde, these new Gelug-pa monastery was built like fortress on the summit of crags. Later
return back to Leh. Rest of the day free on own.
Day 03 Leh – Nubra valley (125 Km / 5-6 Hrs. one way)
Post breakfast we drive to Nubra Valley. The road journey from Leh to Nubra Valley passes over
Khardung La (The Highest Motorable Road In The World) at 5,602 Mtrs / 18,390 Ft, around 39 km from
Leh. From the pass, one can see all the way south over the Indus valley to seemingly endless peaks and
ridges of the Zanskar range, and north to the giants of the Saser massif. Nubra Valley is popularly known
as Ldumra or the valley of flowers. It is situated in the north of Ladakh between the Karakoram and
Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. The average altitude of the valley is 10,000 Ft. above sea level.
Upon arrival in Nubra we check in at our Camp / Hotel in Hunder for Overnight stay. In the evening you
can walk around the tiny villages to see how the locals live in this part of the world. Overnight Stay at
the Camp or Hotel.
Day 04 Nubra to Leh
After an early breakfast we check out from the Camp and drive to Hunder where you have opportunity
to ride on a bacterian camel (double humped) (at extra cost) amidst the sand dunes of this high altitude
desert with snow capped mountains on the horizon. Between Hunder and Diskit you come across sand
dunes besides the road. Seen in isolation you could well be amongst the sand dunes of the Thar Desert
It is indeed a strange sight as one side of the road are rocky mountains that characterize the Ladakhi
landscape and in the distance can be seen snow-capped mountains. On the return stop at Diskit which is
the headquarter town of Nubra Valley. Stroll around the bazaar observing the shops and local people
going about their daily chores. Diskit is famous for 515 years old Buddhist Monastery, lying magnificently
situated on a hilltop, facing the entire Valley.
Later we drive back to Leh in the late afternoon via Khardungla Top. On arrival at Leh you will check in to
your Hotel. In the afternoon you can rest and relax. Rest of the day free on own
Day 05: Leh to Pangong, via Changla pass – 17583 Ft. ) (150 km /6-7 hrs. )
After an early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake enroute visiting Shey Palace, The ancient capital of
Ladakh .Further 5 Kms Driving through a picturesque landscape we reach Thiksey an impressive complex
rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village. After visiting above two monasteries we drive further
towards Changla Pass 5486 Mtrs. The long easy ascent takes you to Changla pass through its winding
roads passing through Sakti Village. Stop at the Changla Pass for a quick photograph session and drive
down to the village of Tangtse, where you can relax for a cup of tea. Leaving Tangtse for Pangong you
pass through few small villages of Changthang and finally you can have a sudden view of the Pangong
Lake situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and
over 133 Kms long with half of its running the other side of the “Indo China Border”. One rarely feels so
close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable.. After spending time by the lake ,
start back for your overnight stay at Shachukul. Dinner & Overnight at Shachukul (55 Kms. journey from
Day 06: Pangong Explore and drive back to Leh.
Morning after breakfast we drive back to leh enroute visiting Hemis Gompa, the largest monastic
foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism. Drive further to Leh and check in at our hotel
In the evening you can stroll around the market place for some last minute souvenir shopping.
Day 07: Departure
Transfer to Airport for onward journey.
● Meals other than those specified above
● Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
● Monument entrances, camera charges, etc.
● Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
● Travel Insurance
● Additional cost due to flight cancellation/ roadblocks, Political unrest etc.
● Additional cost of Hotel to be borne by customer in case of road blockage due to snow. (Enroute
Nubra & Pangong)
● 25% of Package cost at the time of confirmation
● Within 30 days of travel – 100% of total cost
45 or more days prior to departure 25% of package cost will be charged as penalty.
Within 30 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty.
Terms and Conditions:
● Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
● A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
● The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
● The package price does not include –Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone
calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc. Any
meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
● Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
● In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be
made in a hotel of similar standard.
● Room heaters if required can be provided on chargeable basis, subject to availability.
● Hot water is only provided for 2 hours during the morning and evening in Leh. In camps, hot
water is only available for a limited time in the morning.
● Only vegetarian meals are served at Nubra and Pangong.
● Connectivity (phone as well as internet) is poor and unreliable in Ladakh. Most hotels will not
have a Wi-Fi connection.
● Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
● IBT reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not
limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems,
overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions
at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we
would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
● It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo IDs (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card).
PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
● People from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, China, Myanmar and Bhutan cannot travel to
restricted areas outside Leh such as Nubra Valley, Pangong, and Tsomoriri etc. Nationals of
countries other than these can travel to Ladakh provided they don’t have a Diplomatic passport.
● For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
● Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.