- Welcome, drink on arrival. Stay in Deluxe room on Double occupancy for 04N/5D.
- Meals according to meal plan selected under the buffet.
- Both ways Airport/Railway station transfers on Private Basis
- 01 half day Sightseeing North Goa on Private Basis
- 01 half day Sightseeing South Goa on Private basis the pickup and drop from Madgaon Railway station will be INR 500 Per Vehicle Extra. (late night or early morning will be charged extra.)
- Scuba diving with Water sports
- Cruise for 1 hr
- GST extra on total bill
- Surcharge If Any/Diwali Surcharge will be Extra if Charge by the hotel
- Monument entrance fee extra
- Anything not mentioned in the package inclusions
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal expenses
- Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, laundry, telephone bills, tips, gratuities, etc
- Surcharges applicable during Conventions, Special Events and Trade fairs
- Early check-in and late check-out are on request basis only and subject to room availability
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange/taxes
Hotel :- Rivasa Resort / similar goa
Day – 1
Pickup Airport depart to Hotel (No Sightseeing)
On arrival at Goa Airport/Railway Station and meet our representative outside the Airport /Railway Station would receive you and transfer to the hotel. On arrival check into the hotel and have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2
After fresh up visit North Goa Sightseeing Drive to Fort Aguada – Vagator Beach – Anjuna Beach – Baga Beach – Calangute Beach – back to your hotel.
Day – 3
Drive to Old Goa Churches – Mangeshi Temple – Spice Plantation (entry Rs. 400/head including lunch to be paid extra direct) – Dona Paula Jetty – Panjim City Market Shopping – 1hr Boat Cruise (entry Rs. 300/head to be paid extra direct) – back to your hotel.
Day – 4
After Breakfast, Check-out from the Hotel & Drive to Airport for onward journey.