- Accommodation at well-appointed rooms
- 01 Room for 02 Adults
- 02 Luxury AC Semi Sleeper Volvo Bus Tickets from Delhi to Manali
- 02 Luxury AC Semi Sleeper Volvo Bus Tickets from Manali to Delhi
- Welcome drink on arrival
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Manali
- Daily breakfast at the hotel (except on arrival day)
- 03 Breakfast & 03 Dinner
- All Sightseeing by Pvt. car
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Pick up & drop from Volvo Bus Stand
- Sightseeing as per mentioned destination
- Bookings are Subject to Availability
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips, Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Petrol, Petrol Can, Mechanic and their tools, Rope for Bike.
- Parking, Toll Charges and Road Tax (if any) while driving a Bike.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide & Entrance Fees.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare/ curfew/ strike / Loss of life or property or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses. If there are any changes in the itinerary due to the above circumstance, the guest will have to pay directly over there as peruses.
- Supplement at the festival season
Hotel Details :-
Indrapastha Cottage / similar Manali
Day – 1
Arrival in Manali & Local City Tour
After Overnight Journey in Volvo, reach Manali at 6 – 7 am, Meet our representative at Manali Volvo Stand and transfer to the hotel. After fresh up, proceed to half day city tour of Manali which includes:-
1. Hadimba Devi Temple:- It is the chief centre of interest in Manali, dedicated to the goddess Hadimba, the Wife of Bheema of Mahabharata Fame, This is a wooden temple, In the dense forest of magnificent deodar, is about 2.5 Kms from the Mall. It is a pleasant stroll to the temple which was built in 1553 A.D.
2. Vashisht (3.5 kms from Mall): A Hot Sulphur Water spring, which is widely believed as an effective skin diseases healer and possess various medicinal properties. It is the pyramidal stone temple dedicated to Vashisht Muni & Lord Rama temple.
3. Tibetan-Monastery (0.5 Kms): This Gadhan Thekchoking Gompa dominates the Tibetan area built-in 1969. The main attraction of the monastery is the handicrafts of Tibetan artistry and the carpets that are woven and sold in
4. Club House (2 Kms from Mall): Clubhouse is famous for the amusement activities like skating, Discotheque, auditorium etc. Later in the evening, free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay.
Day – 2
Manali Solang valley
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Solang Valley. Return back to the hotel on time for dinner and overnight stay.
Day – 3
Manali Kullu Manikaran
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel excursion to visit Kasol and Manikaran. Manikaran has the World’s hottest Sulphur Spring Waters and is a holy place for Hindus & Sikhs alike. Return back to Kullu town enroute visiting the famous Kullu Shawl Industry. After visit Night stay at Manali.
Day – 4
Manali Volvo stand drop
Morning, enjoy the breakfast and check out from the hotel at 12 noon (Luggage can be kept at reception or bell desk. Afternoon enjoys at leisure or can take a stroll down the mall in Manali and enjoy shopping antiques, shawls and handicrafts. In the evening, catch the Volvo from Manali at 4.00 PM to proceed to Delhi. Overnight Journey.